Contest Prizes Include
Each week we will give away a 1 box of Titleist ProV1 balls just for registering for ImagineBC. Your registration includes a chance to win the grand prize – a trip to play a round of golf with Brett Quigley!
Contest Terms & Conditions
IMAGINEBC GOLF WITH BRETT QUIGLEY SWEEPSTAKES
April 12, 2021
OFFICIAL RULES – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to any new or existing individual member of the ImagineBC community who registers for the sweepstakes using the unique sweepstakes registration link provided on the Sponsor website (www.imaginebc.net) or other advertising and promotion materials; provides a valid and unique mobile phone number which is validated through the ImagineBC application; is 18 years of age or older as of the date they become a Member of the ImagineBC community; and is a resident of the United States of America (“Eligible Member”).
- How to Enter: Download the ImagineBC mobile app from either the Apple Store or Goggle Play Store or visit the ImagineBC web portal at app.imaginebc.com and follow the Sweepstakes registration link. A QR code is also available in various Sponsor advertisements for the sweepstakes and will take you directly to the ImagineBC application where you will follow the instructions for registration. Limit of one (1) entry per person using only one mobile phone number. Eligibility of individual registrations will be at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, for any reason or for no reason. Entries generated by script, macro, mechanical or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Multiple entries received from any person in excess of the stated limitation will be void.
- Sweepstakes Period: This Sweepstakes begins on April 12, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on October 30, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”), unless earlier terminated in accordance with paragraph 7 below
- Prize Drawings: Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes, including drawings and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding.
- Weekly Drawing: Beginning Sunday, April 25, 2021, and continuing each Sunday through October 24, 2021, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential weekly prize winner from among all eligible registrations completed as of midnight eastern standard time on the immediately preceding Thursday. Non-winning, but otherwise valid entries from Eligible Members, will carry over to the subsequent weekly drawing.
- Grand Prize Drawing: No later than October 31, 2021 Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential grand prize winner from among all eligible registrations completed as of the end date and time of the Sweepstakes Period.
Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of Eligible Members registering throughout the Sweepstakes Period. The Prize Winners will be announced through the Sponsor mobile and web-based applications (the “Ecosystem”) no later than ten (10) days after each drawing. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential prize winner who does not, or cannot, access the Ecosystem for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, any potential prize winner does not respond within seven (7) days of the first posting of the potential winner on the Ecosystem, such potential prize Winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner will be selected in a second random drawing from all eligible entries received. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to such award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Eligible Members are only eligible for one weekly and one monthly Prize. Eligible Members may win a weekly and / or monthly prize as well as the Grand Prize.
- The Prizes:
One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive one round (18 holes) of golf with PGA professional Brett Quigley (“Quigley”) and up to two (2) guests at Medalist Golf Club in Hobe Sound, FL; plus $2,225 to cover any and all transportation, accommodations and meals for the Grand Prize Winner and two guests. Each Grand Prize trip is subject to the availability of Quigley, any COVID-19 specific restrictions in effect, and must be taken no later than December 31, 2022 at 11:59 ET. Sponsor will arrange for the cash portion of the prize to be deposited in the withdrawable balance of the Grand Prize winner in the ImagineBC ecosystem, in accordance with the current terms of service, and receipt of confirmation that the trip has been scheduled and booked. The Average Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize is $3,225.
Twenty-seven (27) Weekly winners will each receive a dozen Titleist ProV1 golf balls, Average Retail Value (“ARV”) of $50.00.
Prizes are non-transferable. If you are unable or unwilling to accept your prize, we may award it to a runner up. No substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
- Sweepstakes Termination: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes at any time with or without notice and with or without reason.
- General Prize Restrictions / Conditions:
- Winner will be required to provide proof of identity, verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, and, unless prohibited by law, a complete written Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Form, W-9 tax payer request for identification form and where legal, Publicity Release (“Affidavits”), all of which must be received fully-executed within five (5) business days of receipt or such potential prize winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner will be offered the Grand Prize.
- Winner is responsible for any and all local, state and/or federal taxes, and any other costs and expenses not specified herein as being awarded.
- Grand Prize winner and travel companions (if any) must have valid travel documents (e.g., government issued I.D., passport, etc.) along with any other travel requirements in order to travel by plane (if required) prior to departure, and failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize. Winner and his/her travel companion(s) are solely responsible for satisfying all legally required conditions of travel. Winner must have a valid major credit card to check-in to a hotel.
- The Sponsors will not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage, circumstances resulting from the national emergency related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), and any variants thereof, pandemic or any other natural disaster or pandemic outside its control that may cause the cancellation of the prize. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and the prize described above may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions.
- Sweepstakes Entities (i) shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes related activity, including but not limited to travel related to any prize activity, or from winners’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (ii) have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Publicity Release: Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of any prize shall constitute the winner’s agreement and consent to Sponsors and Sponsors’ designees to use, without compensation and in any manner the Sponsors deems fit, the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, photo, avatar, and/or prize information in connection with this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Attributes”) for any promotional, advertising or other purposes. Except where prohibited by law, the winner grants the Sponsors a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, license to use the Attributes in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further compensation, notification, permission or other consideration, and releases the Sweepstakes Entities from all claims arising out of the use of such Attributes.
- Limitations of Liability: Sponsor, Quigley, the Participating Parties and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, advertising and promotion agencies, all local sponsors, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, and any and all Internet servers and access provider(s) (collectively, “Released Parties”) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; inability to access the ImagineBC Ecosystem; referrals that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website. By registering to be a Member of the ImagineBC community, all Members agree to release the Released Parties from and against all claims and damages arising in connection with each Member’s participation in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A MEMBER TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE IMAGINEBC APPLICATION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH MEMBER TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. You further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. You acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
- Disputes/Governing Law : All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant or the Promotion Entities in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application or the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Maryland. Any action or litigation concerning this Agreement shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Montgomery County, Maryland, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. You agree to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of Maryland. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, IDENTIFIABLE PERSONS, OR THIRD PARTY PARTICIPANTS, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
- Sponsor: ImagineBC, Inc., 18310 Montgomery Village Ave., Suite 230, Gaithersburg, MD 20879.